1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

When can we expect alliance features???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BigBadMojoMan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. BigBadMojoMan

BigBadMojoMan New Member

I really like Warlord Of Aternum, but the lack of any meaningful alliance features is a huge drawback. Are there any plans to create alliance features such as alliance v alliance wars, alliance-level shared quests, resource sharing, etc? I fear the game will get stale without this.

Dezytrius and Jin like this.
  2. Loraykin

Loraykin Active Member

My money is on "soon", what say you, Innogames?

Waarthog and Jin like this.
  3. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I really hope they get more player interaction into the game asap, currently it feels like I'm playing a single player game with a chat... :confused:
    Imo the two biggest problems with WoA atm, are that the game ends up feeling kind of stale after some time and that you feel kind of... Lonely? :p Having people actually interact with eachother in other ways than just chatting would help on both of these things.

4. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

You must be going to the same school as InnoGames staff or are you trying to fit in to get a job with them?:D:p

5. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Yes! There will be new Alliance features in 2019 :)

Iulian Darie likes this.
  6. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

We always enable the big features once the full release of the update has been done. It is done like this so that everyone can enjoy it at the same time and that in case something goes wrong with the update cycle, there is not a mess with the newest feature.

NoName likes this.
  7. Bruthor

A new Alliance feature is planned for version 0.65. We'll announce it very soon :)

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  8. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

CRIKEY!! That word AGAIN!! What a tease!!!:p:p:p

9. Bruthor

Sorry, I can't write a sentence without the word 'soon'... there we go again :(

10. Supercool6

Supercool6 Member

Hmm...the in game chat is nothing compared to the forum here...can only write one sentace at a time, no emoji :( and no way to pm someone, and messages seem to delete after a time (12hrs?)...my guild has resorted to setting up our own line app chatroom instead

11. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Yea, the in-game alliance chat is kind of lackluster, the worst part of it to me is when you type a long message and it doesn't even appear for some reason. o_O
    Don't know if this is something that any of the players from your alliance would have interest in, but I created a Discord server for WoA yesterday (not a lot of people joining it so far, but hoping that it will be useful for some of the upcoming alliance features and that eventually a bunch of members from different alliances will have a place where they can talk casually with eachother instead of it only being talk inside of our own alliances)
    - If enough people join I will also try to make it a place where players can find answers on frequently asked questions and other stuff like that. (and if anyone have suggestions for stuff I'm also open to that)
    Link: https://discord.gg/XRmds99

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  12. Lundene

Lundene Member

@Anton, will look at the discord channel. Thx for setting up.

@Bruthor, you could always use imminent, in the not too distant future, depends on your concept of the relativity of time so could have already happened or about to happen... as some examples

Bruthor likes this.
  13. Supercool6

Supercool6 Member

This invite is expired...would love to join though, I downloaded the app and my profile number is 5479, please add me :)

14. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    My bad, for some reason the people that made discord decided that links should be set to expire 1 day from when the link is taken as a base. Here is a new link, this one shouldn't expire: https://discord.gg/XRmds99

15. Bruthor

Indeed, but I can also say mid April instead ;)

16. Lundene

Lundene Member

Ah that is more specific than soon. Narrows it down to a 2 week window!!! Does that mean the pre-patch notes will be out......SOON!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  17. Supercool6

Supercool6 Member

There are many levels of 'soon':

Very soon = weeks
    Really soon = months
    Soon = next April hehe

In all seriousness though Innogames only acquired this game recently and are doing an awesome job building all kinds of new content, and have a really strong focus on what the gaming community wants, so it's an exciting time to be a Warlord!!

Arci and Jin like this.