New When is the right time to unlock another characters?

Dom

Downwards a screen of my current comp. I just unlock Tavern on map (but no Stronghold yet).
Should I let all main team 5 stars before unlock another character? When is the right time?

Screenshot_20191109-023336.png

Zarthas

You'll block with your WL if you keep just 5 regiments. MF is a excellent regiment and thus, my advice is to unlock MF. After that, to reach WL23, 13-14 regiments WL22 are needed. But, if you prefer reach 5* for your main team before, it's your choise. The only important thing is to have fun.^^

Reactions: Dom

Veronan

If power leveling or in a hurry, unlock very few. I play very, very slow, so I unlocked them all and am going at a balanced approach. I agree with Zarthas that you should add the fairies. GG is another one that I would add.

Reactions: Dom

Dom

@Zarthas
I'm looking for efficiency in game. You made me take notice for grow the level is more interesting unlock the characters. I'll unlock the MF for sure. Also I'll unlock GG, I'm thinking now if will take a time yet until I get GG.

@Veronan
I understand it. I won't to exlpore all characters, just play with efficiency. But will unlock MF and GG for sure.

Btw I just unlock Stronghold, what function of Stronhold? What should I aim?

Zarthas

Strongholds provide every day PvE battle with increasing difficulty. That's the best way to obtain gold.

For efficiency, it's better to rush WL23 without upgrading gear and with 13-14 regiments WL22. That's less efficient to unlock all tavern possibilities but story mode is not very useful in first. Just unlock 3 regiments in each faction (not Xataka) is a good compromise. My advice is :

Coalition : RP, SM and CA
League : RR, LP and DG
Independent : MF, LA and FK
Horde : TB, DS and GG

That's all useful regiments for me but, not for everybody.^^

Dom

@Manatee @Zarthas

Thank you guys!
I'll unlock regiments in accord to tavern, seems a good idea.
I'm just taking a time because had an account and I enabled a bunch of regiments in early game... gold was a problem. Now with just five regiments already have 160k gold and my first three stars regiment (LA), so I'm glad with that for while :)