1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Who likes shish kebap?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BlackAdder666, Oct 22, 2018.

1. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

Of course, everyone. But really I am wondering which regs use it as an upgrade. TPB and Two skull use them for sure, but which other regiments???

2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I believe those are the only two.

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  3. BlackAdder666

Dreaming of farming some kebap, but not looking for shards for those 2 yet. First LA, DG, and Trut.Well, in due time kebaps will be found...

4. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Shish kebap- the Orcish adulteration of the shish kabob, a common human barbecue dish.

The Orcs put their culinary twist on everyone's favorite campfire cuisine. Since the main ingredient is mutton, and sheep go 'baaaaaah', the pronunciation was changed to ke-bap (Orcish slang). An emphasis on the final "p" imitates the smacking of Orc lips when they eat this meat treat.

All together now: "Shish Ke-BAPP!"

5. BlackAdder666

I think it is spelled kebap in Germany, and that is how it was put into the game. A few of the devs had it for lunch and decided to let some regs have the same feast. But I like Marks explanation better :D

6. Loraykin

Loraykin Active Member

TPB and TSG are the only ones, both need two for Ogre Jungle Camp on level 21. I'm looking forward to farming this, too, not so far now (TPB at level 19).

UpgradeSell PriceAvailability
    Shish Kebap1500TSG and TPB at level 21
    Emeramon Prism1450IR and NAC at level 23
    Secret Assault Plan1370GG, TPB, TSG, TB, GH all at level 20/22
    Giant Blue Roundheads1370GG, TPB, TSG, TB, GH all at level 22/23, and additionally TSG at 14
    Potions Of Rage1220GG, TPB, TSG, TB, GH all at level 17/19
    Ornate Mandolins1220GG, TB, GH all at level 20/22
    Ritual Blade1220IR at level 23
    So Giant Blue Roundheads at TSG/14 is clearly the most accessible for lower levels.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    BlackAdder666 likes this.