1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New Why does PvP favor the Strongest Players?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Zalphar, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Zalphar

Zalphar New Member

Simply no way to compete in PvP! When the top ten players take the first 10 spots, that is a clear sign that the game is unfairly weighted towards the most powerful. Maybe Captain Obvious, but it just seems grossly unfair to weaker players. I’ll bet you’d see a ton of complaints if Primer, Lesterio, et al’s PvP battles were as difficult for them as they are for me. Yes, I’ll take some cheese with that whine. Alliance chat is all about this, so it’s not just me.

What say you, devs??

2. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Yeah, I agree.

Think I remember devs agreeing sometime ago too (?).
    I believe pvp will be reworkd at some point in the future to make it somewhat fairer for all.
    Fingers crossed...

Dezytrius likes this.
  3. Supercool6

Supercool6 New Member

It would be great if the prize tiers were a lot larger than just for top 100, or if there were more tiers as you really need LV.23 heroes that are 5 star to win anything more than the default bronze prize....it's still totally worth doing the battles for war harbour credit though!

4. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

It’s a gr3at way to look at it, Supercool.

Still, I’d love to see a system based on skill, rather than just ap/trophies: they’re not necessarily the same thing...;)

5. alexbb

alexbb Active Member

I agree competition should be within same levels. Can't compare a 5* WL23 with any other level in the game. WL22 will even have difficulties to be in top100 I would say, regardless of his skills.

6. Lundene

Lundene New Member

Maybe have a different leagues for different AP ranges with scaled rewards for those ranges.

7. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

I think is the only solution for low-middle players. I have posted it many times. Maybe some day...:p

Dezytrius likes this.
  8. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

It's honestly one of the best things for this game that is missing.

Dezytrius likes this.