Why is Bedeem still unexplorable?

Mikaele

It's been over a year now and Inno games has done absolutely nothing except telling us lies that it will be released soon!! And now we can't even do the Xatakan story line because we're short one boss. This story crap is the only thing that you have released in a year!!! Well, besides the Witch doctor, which you removed because people liked the rejuvenation scrolls too much. This is what makes you a crappy company along with the fact that you charge outrageous amounts for everything with promises of releasing new content and never delivering!!

Primer

It's been over a year now and Inno games has done absolutely nothing except telling us lies that it will be released soon!! And now we can't even do the Xatakan story line because we're short one boss. This story crap is the only thing that you have released in a year!!! Well, besides the Witch doctor, which you removed because people liked the rejuvenation scrolls too much. This is what makes you a crappy company along with the fact that you charge outrageous amounts for everything with promises of releasing new content and never delivering!!
Not saying the game isn’t frustrating, but it takes about two minutes of fact checking to see your timeline is significantly off.

The PES update and release of new desert territory was Feb 2019. Closer to 7 months than a year.

Anton Amby

The scrolls were removed because 2/3's of them were completely garbage - A mechanic that is 66% useless isn't a well designed mechanic.
Also Xatakan story line (at the tavern) should be available with the new update right?

Don't get me wrong I also feel like we've been waiting for the rest of Xatakan to be playable for a bit too long, but if you wanna make a complaining post at least get your facts right. :p

AngelRipper

If a warlord want to progress faster than f2p then you pay for the privilege. What's wrong with that??!! There are no "FREE STUFF" in the world except maybe the love of your family.;)
I think what Mikaele meant, was that those of us pay for faster progress may feel a bit disappointed at the lack of new content, or at the low quality of new content (let's face it, the faction addition was fun for a week or two, now for many players there's just farming left). All recent updates seem to be rushed and not thought through (examples:. The witch doctor quickly taken away, the xatakan part of the faction pretty much unavailable, the energy levels quickly adjusted).

Mikaele

Not saying the game isn’t frustrating, but it takes about two minutes of fact checking to see your timeline is significantly off.

The PES update and release of new desert territory was Feb 2019. Closer to 7 months than a year.
What's PES. It was last October when someone from Inno said Nedeem would be available 'soon '

Primer

PES is Priests of the Eternal Sun, which is the last unit you could unlock on the Southern Continent via most recent map update.
The Southern Continent has been made available in two updates so far. The first let you progress enough to get Imperial Roc, then we had to wait for mist to clear for second section.

The second section was released as indicated above and gave us PES. Campa Beleem will be next.

Not saying I don’t want it to be faster, but it certainly hasn’t been a year yet.

Mikaele

The scrolls were removed because 2/3's of them were completely garbage - A mechanic that is 66% useless isn't a well designed mechanic.
Also Xatakan story line (at the tavern) should be available with the new update right?

Don't get me wrong I also feel like we've been waiting for the rest of Xatakan to be playable for a bit too long, but if you wanna make a complaining post at least get your facts right. :p
Which fact did I get wrong? What I said about the scrolls was my opinion. And why the hell did they take it out in the first place since they had nothing to replace it with!!!

Mikaele

I think what Mikaele meant, was that those of us pay for faster progress may feel a bit disappointed at the lack of new content, or at the low quality of new content (let's face it, the faction addition was fun for a week or two, now for many players there's just farming left). All recent updates seem to be rushed and not thought through (examples:. The witch doctor quickly taken away, the xatakan part of the faction pretty much unavailable, the energy levels quickly adjusted).
Thank you very much! In October 2018 Bruthor (pretty sure was him) said "we will be releasing massive new content in the coming weeks and months " He made me believe anyway that they would continue releasing new content because he said so. And look at what they've released -- they've actually removed more beneficial functions, which only benefits Inno games. This company is all about lies and profits. They obviously don't even have anyone working on this except maybe a few hours a week!! To make Brigand island have more than 99 levels probably only needs to change 1 variable!! A long time ago I believed in this company.

Last edited by a moderator:

NoName

Nov 19th, 2018 the Xatakan Empire was announced

Since then we have received a Christmas Bonus, game currency (including War Coins) compensation for every Spawn Apocalypse, gold compensation for connection & server down times, the Alliance Ships which has tremendously impacted the ability to gather shards, a greatly needed reduction in cool down time, and for one reason or another the forum has turned into a complaint department.

Arci

Community Manager
Staff member
Please, guys, let's try to stay on the constructive side of the discussion. Insults and swearings won't make the mist in the desert go away.

Some parts of the desert are not released yet as plans changed during all this time.

One day for sure all the desert will be released, but is it THAT urgent? I mean, if we release it today, I'm 100% sure several players will rush to clear all the shires as fast as possible.
As a result, more negative feedbacks about how bad was the update will spawn in a couple of days because said players won't have anything else to do in the desert. Forever.

Is it what you really want?

BlackAdder666

True dat, most would play through all of new map quickly. More urgent is a new regiment and 6* and 7* regiments. Open a minimal part of map to get new reg shards from a boss, save most of the rest of map in mist - yes, that is what we want!

Ushurak@adventures

Please, guys, let's try to stay on the constructive side of the discussion. Insults and swearings won't make the mist in the desert go away.

Some parts of the desert are not released yet as plans changed during all this time.

One day for sure all the desert will be released, but is it THAT urgent? I mean, if we release it today, I'm 100% sure several players will rush to clear all the shires as fast as possible.
As a result, more negative feedbacks about how bad was the update will spawn in a couple of days because said players won't have anything else to do in the desert. Forever.

Thanks arci for your reply. I find your game spends enough new features.

My only suggestion would be to make it harder corresponding to the level od player for new feature.

I have no problem to fail several times for a single game. Can be some days per game until i get the solution.

The problem wih faction for maxed players was that the oponents were several levels beyond our units. End player could win every game with 2 or 3 units. The farm bottom i push only because the easy fights dont get harder every time.

At Strongholds there exist the hard games. But to get to the last mastered level it takes a half day. Perhaps to get there where you stayed last time would be a possibility.

Clear new units and so on were cool

Slayron

Give it Upgrades in the desert ( not white and green, we have a lot ;) )
?
Then Start this kontent so fast it go ;)
This is no negative feedback ;)