1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Why MF not appearing among PvP opponents?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Inspirace, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Inspirace

Inspirace New Member

I use MF in almost all PvP battles and they are one of the top among my sqaud. But I rarely (or perhaps never) see an MF among the opponents in my PvP.

How does the game choose the five (or later, six?) opponent regs in PvP? If they are randomly chosen among top N (N>5), I don’t understand why there is almost no MF. Or will they appear when I reach a higher WL (my WL now = 18)?

The following is the most typical opponent I have been seeing:
    [​IMG]

Thanks and cheers,

2. Hai

Hai Active Member

i do stil get MF sometimes as my opponent. I think not all player value her as much as we do, so in their squad MF is not within top5.

later game ppl try to max their power in order to be more competent hence MF fall behind compare to others.

Inspirace likes this.
  3. Inspirace

Inspirace New Member

But I am anywhere near in the later game and I haven’t seen MF when I was even lower than now. More than half of the time it’s DG, LA, RP, LP, and SM. I saw DS and FM, but not MF.

Anyways it’s good to know that others do see MF. I thought perhaps either (1) the AI will have hard time using the heal effectively or (2) if MF appears too often the PvP will be too hard, so the game decided not to use AI MF. Seems like that’s not the case :)

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  4. Hai

Hai Active Member

i also have similar feeling why i see only one archer LA in pvp fights and where is her twin CA? its common that double RoF is an awesome strategy, yet in pvp fights ive never seen LA and CA together.

Inspirace likes this.
  5. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

MF is a low AP regiment on first play stages (appear later in the game than base regiments and it cost much to upgrade). But when you are on mithycal lvl, you could have your MF maximiced and you would fight against players with MF in their T5AP. My MF is my top powerful regiment, for example. (Sure, you could find it in my T5).

Anyway MF is the best regiment in the game. I always use it on every battles.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  6. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

I'm WL 20. I can barely fight without MF. I don't have ads for Life so healing is Paramount! I can't imagine how people get to 20 without MF being a top 5.

I do see MF once every couple weeks in PvP so I know that they can show up, but I'm wondering the same thing as the OP.

Zancudo likes this.
  7. Owain

Owain Member

It depends on the AP. if MF have full physical. Def. Armour which is best for PvP, they are less likely to appear than a unit with balanced armour.......if theopponent has enough units at your level.

Jin likes this.
  8. Noob

Noob Member

I see in my clan that all players dont use MF. She is on last position or some in middle....

9. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

My 2nd account MF is rank 2nd in AP and also 2nd behind GG in XP. MF need to be developed in early stage of WoA and given the best items especially full physical armour.

10. Hai

Hai Active Member

I understand why MF does not appear among top5 now, but can you tell why there is no LA/CA together within top5? :D
    i've never fought a double RoF in my entire 4 months of WoA playtime, yet LA/CA are top5 to me. or it's only me who level those two archer equally?

11. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

I think the matching tries to reduce the amount of times you face double RoF. I pretty much only see double RoF in 5v6 matchups.

Hai likes this.
  12. Owain

Owain Member

I fight double archer daily. Must be a WL level issue, based on player preference for unit development.

Hai likes this.
  13. Arioch

Arioch New Member

Wondering the same here. I can't imagine fighting any single battle without MF in my team. She is my best by far. But only encounter her in PVP in 1-2% of fights.

Inspirace likes this.