why no more ads ?

Arioch

Why ads have been removed ?
It's not exactly so. Some players have ads, and some other's don't. The devs have stated in the past that it was not a bug, but an intended "feature". They want to remove ads gradually it seems.

My opinion is that this is a real nonsense, but this is what they want to do with the game

AngelRipper

Yeah, I don't believe in this explenation either. At some point in the past I lost ads for about 3 weeks and I thought they were gone for good, but eventually they came back. Now I lost them again. I heard they depend on the region where you live.

Arcturus

I live two hours away from my brother who also plays. He's always had them; I never have. So maybe we are in different regions or maybe it's just random whether or not each account gets assigned as having them or not. In any case it's weird! I don't miss them obviously, having never had them. I imagine I really would miss them otherwise.

AngelRipper

Ads definitly depend on the region or country where you live. I lost ads, but found a way around it. I mentioned it before and I'll say it again. Players who have ads get an unfair advantage over players who don't have ads. They can progress faster as well as get better results in pvp competition. Why this is allowed to continue is beyond me

AngelRipper

Let's just say, there are ways to appear as if you're connecting to the internet from other country (other than you're actually live in)