1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

why no more ads ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Corsu, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Corsu

Corsu New Member

Why ads have been removed ?

2. Arioch

Arioch New Member

It's not exactly so. Some players have ads, and some other's don't. The devs have stated in the past that it was not a bug, but an intended "feature". They want to remove ads gradually it seems.

My opinion is that this is a real nonsense, but this is what they want to do with the game

3. AngelRipper

AngelRipper Member

Warlord Level:
    Yeah, I don't believe in this explenation either. At some point in the past I lost ads for about 3 weeks and I thought they were gone for good, but eventually they came back. Now I lost them again. I heard they depend on the region where you live.

4. Arcturus

Arcturus Member

I live two hours away from my brother who also plays. He's always had them; I never have. So maybe we are in different regions or maybe it's just random whether or not each account gets assigned as having them or not. In any case it's weird! I don't miss them obviously, having never had them. I imagine I really would miss them otherwise.

5. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

Did you guys start at the same time?

6. AngelRipper

AngelRipper Member

Warlord Level:
    Ads definitly depend on the region or country where you live. I lost ads, but found a way around it. I mentioned it before and I'll say it again. Players who have ads get an unfair advantage over players who don't have ads. They can progress faster as well as get better results in pvp competition. Why this is allowed to continue is beyond me

7. Protomickey

Protomickey Member

Warlord Level:
    @AngelRipper I’m interested in your workaround for no longer having ads.

8. AngelRipper

AngelRipper Member

Warlord Level:
    Let's just say, there are ways to appear as if you're connecting to the internet from other country (other than you're actually live in)

9. Hahu Smith

Hahu Smith New Member

Hi buddy, for my end it is showing at times and again not showing at times. Strange!

Regards,
    Smith