1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Recruitment Wise Monkeys Recruiting

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by PhakDat, May 4, 2019.

1. PhakDat

PhakDat New Member

Warlord Level:
    We are Wise Monkeys,

We are recruiting active players, no other restriction. For the alliance ships!
    We have an active chat where we encourage everyone to have fun, ask questions and find out how best to play the game.
    If interested, just search "Wise Monkeys" and join us!

May the 4th be with you!

2. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    Wise Monkeys is a great place to be. Now is the perfect time to join before the next dailies season starts tonight.

Come and join PhakDat, me and a growing group of active players keen to help each other get the most out of this game.

We are the active offshoot from a previous alliance, which unfortunately couldn’t grow anymore as the leader had become inactive. So come and join us as we start a new chapter in Aternum!

Eddie1977 and Jin like this.
  3. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    Come and check out how we’re doing. There is lots of active chat going on in the Wise Monkeys. Even more so since we were joined by a mysterious visitor, a welcome surprise indeed. Drop in to find out who it is!

We may still be growing, but we’re growing fast. Last ship season showed over 80% activity.

So, which Wise Monkey are you?!

Eddie1977, RasClart and Jin like this.
  4. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    Wise Monkeys is growing all the time. Still very active with lots of tips appearing in chat from our resident expert. We speak English generally, but come from all over. If you are small alliance that can only reach one of the smaller ships, we still have room to be able to take all of your members. Come and join us so that we can all reach the mystical ship!

Eddie1977, Primer, Jin and 1 other person like this.
  5. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    7 new members have joined this week which is great. Wise Monkeys continues to grow. We should easily achieve the rare ship next week and at this rate will very soon achieve the epic ship.

So, if you are looking for somewhere new which is striding forward towards the ultimate mystical ship, or you are part of a small alliance which is struggling to find new members and reach even the first or second ship, then we still have space for you to join us. But don’t leave it too long to take the leap, we’re filling up fast!

Search for Wise Monkeys
    Our tag is Ook
    Come and join the fun!

6. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    We’re up to 31 members now and growing all the time. We’ll be shooting for the Epic (4th) ship next season.

If you’re a small alliance, that is struggling to get 1 or 2 ships, come and join us. Or if you simply want to find somewhere else with a different vibe, then come and give us a try out. All are welcome.

We are a relaxed, but efficient bunch, with lots of tips and chat. If you have real life issues for a day or so, then let us know and your place will remain safe. If you join now, you will gain the benefit of the ship we have already won and maybe help us reach the next.

Come and join us at Wise Monkeys.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  7. Eddie1977

Eddie1977 Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    This alliance is going from strength to strength. The group in general are a good bunch and willing to share and help. Chat is great and the fearless leader is working to fill the last spots so take a chance and join us

8. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    An excellent final burst from everyone ensured we got the rare ship this week. Well done everyone.

Who knows what next week will bring. Exciting times indeed for the Wise Monkeys!

[Note to self: need to have a word with Eddie - what’s all this stuff about “fearless leader”?!?] hehe

9. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    Exciting times ahead for Wise Monkeys. I must thank Lord Smiley for helping me to set up a merger between us and his alliance Smash Kill Loot.

Today, we invite all of their active members to transfer to us. Don’t forget to bring your questions for our wisest monkey, Lord Jin who is staying with us for awhile (hopefully a long while!! ).

This should bring us close to full with luck. Rare ship last week. Who knows maybe we jump straight to Mythical next?!

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  10. Bigeddie

Bigeddie New Member

Warlord Level:
    Hi i'd like to join and will happily contribute regularly, i have sent an ingame request
    thanks bigeddie

11. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    Hi BigEddie, unfortunately we have become a victim of our own success. After the recent merger with Smash Loot Kill, we are now full.
    I’ve seen your application and will leave it there as I’m sure spaces will come available in the next week or so.

Eddie1977 likes this.
  12. Bigeddie

Bigeddie New Member

Warlord Level:
    Ok thanks

Eddie1977 likes this.
  13. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    Just a quick update from the Wise Monkeys.

Thanks to a very successful merger with @Smiley and his alliance Smash Loot Kill we are now, not only full, but fully active. 2 days into the season we have two ships with ease and hopefully heading for a Mythical ship by the end of the season.

There are still a few players from SLK who weren’t able to get in. I’m sure that a few inactives will appear over the next week or so, so please get in touch, either in this thread or by direct message to me or Smiley. You will have priority to rejoin your friends if you want to.

For anyone else looking for an incredibly active alliance, add your name here and we will fit you in after the SLK guys I have promised the first spots to. (@Bratka you’re included in that list too!)

14. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    The Wise Monkeys have truly hit Aternum with force! Today we watched our first Mythical ship sail into Eastgate with 20hours remaining in the season! Not bad for an alliance that was created 2 weeks ago.

Congratulations to every one of you that completed your dailies. Incredible teamwork.

We remain a chatty, active and fun place to be. If you want to be considered for a place on the waiting list to join, please reply here.

Smiley, Eddie1977, Jin and 1 other person like this.
  15. Vvaall

Vvaall New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    EDF
    Hello I'm searching an alliance to get the mythical ship. I always do 1080 point per week.
    Any spot free?
    Please reply ;-)

Eddie1977 and Grendel like this.
  16. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    Hi Vvaall, we have a spot coming free later today. I am waiting for a reply from someone I promised it to. If he doesn’t need it, it’s yours. I will contact you via DM later to confirm either way.

PS. love the avatar!

17. Emmanuel Bouvier

Emmanuel Bouvier New Member

Bonjour
    J'ai soumis ma candidature.
    Max pts par semaine.
    Merci

18. Grendel

Grendel Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Ook
    Wise Monkeys has a slot free for the coming season. If you are willing to complete the dailies and want to join us to earn the Mythical ship this week then apply today! Preference will be given to those who reply to this thread.

19. Emmanuel Bouvier

Emmanuel Bouvier New Member

Bonjour
    Je suis un joueur actif 1080 pts.
    Je peux vous joindre?

20. Kachocalvo

Kachocalvo New Member

Just applied, I'm an active player, always scoring 1080p weekly, so this is what I'm looking for, a crew of people who work for it as I do. Not very active on chat, though, but easy-going.

Smiley and Eddie1977 like this.