1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fulfilled WLI - Immediate Openings

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Primer, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

In preparation for Alliance Quests we have done some house cleaning and removed several members who have not logged into the game for more than three months.

We are looking to replace them with players who plan to complete all available Quests and will be active in chat and/or forum.

No minimum AP requirements as long as you have discovered Eastgate and can do Quests.

Apply via Alliance HQ in game. We currently have five slots and will fill in a first come basis.

Drell, Èlan, Jin and 1 other person like this.
  2. Imam

Imam Member

Can i join it??...but my ap is far away from ur ally member...im loosing my old acount...but im always active n like this game...n im already finish all the map

3. Lundene

Lundene Member

Tempting........ not sure Ishi or NoName would want me talking in chat all the time! They’ve already experienced lots of it in my current alliance....

4. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Editing my previous response. We are full again but expect to creat new openings after the first day of Quests. I will post an announcement in here when we do.

Accepting all applicants on a first come basis. Only requirement is you have Eastgate unlocked and plan to complete all three Quests daily. AP not a factors as evidenced by our two newest members.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    Èlan, Jin and BlackAdder666 like this.
  5. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

We are a pretty active group in chat. A lot of game related stuff, but also real life topics. We are truly International and have Warlords from across the globe. Japan, Australia, much of Europe and US. I haven’t seen anyone chime in from Africa or South America yet but they would absolutely be welcome.

Èlan, Jin, Lundene and 1 other person like this.
  6. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I am not hoping to raid active alliances for members. But many people have complained their alliances are boring or the leader is no longer active and they cannot update membership. These are the people I am hoping will want to join WLI.

Jin and Lundene like this.
  7. Marcus

Marcus New Member

I just sent a request I was in Valhalla but the leader left and there are only a handful of active members. Thanks for considering me. Marcus

8. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Accepted a few minutes ago along with Saedorn. That leaves us three open spots.

Please hurry if interested. I am checking applications hourly and accepting any who have applied until we are full.

We may open up a few more spots after first day of Quests. We have a couple more members we cannot tell if they are Active or not. Waiting to see if they record any quest points and if not we will deactivate them also.

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  9. Aniquileitor

Aniquileitor Member

Applied too. Always wanted to join you but when guilds appeared I was too weak, now I am normally in top 10 last seasons, (excepta last one for only 10 points:(), so I think I have a decent level :p

10. Lundene

Lundene Member

Sounds good but my current alliance is fairly active ( Blue,Ras etc are a good bunch) and others would benefit more being with you guys at the moment..... maybe in the future...know I can learn a lot from you guys (I’ll just chat in here with u)

11. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Perfect. Definitely not looking to poach from existing Alliances. If you guys have a good group no reason to leave.

12. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Accepted you a few minutes ago.

Two spots remaining.

13. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Aaron just joined so I have one current opening left. Aaron is very new with less than 2k AP. We really do accept all - AP not an issue as long as you plan to do all three Quests daily.

14. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Please be sure to check our current Alliance status before leaving another Alliance to join. If it says 50/50 it means we filled the last spot.

I would feel bad if anyone missed out on Quests because they wanted to join but were too late. I am checking my applicants every ten minutes or so and will accept the first to apply so it will show us as full.

As I mentioned, we may open several more spots at end of first day when we can tell if some of the others are still playing or not.

15. Aaron

Aaron New Member

Warlord Level:
    Thanks for the invite Primer! I’m new but I am in love with this game. I’ll make sure to get all three quests done daily.

16. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Glad to have you onboard. It is a good group. I think you will enjoy.

17. Zancudo

Zancudo Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Welcome to all new members!. I hope you get fun on WLI.;)

18. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Ok. We just filled back to 50 so temporarily full. I expect to open new spots after day one of the Alliance Quests. Members we are not sure of now will be dropped if they don’t show to be active.

We have a lot of competitive members in the group. They really want to earn that Mythical ship first season!

BlackAdder666, Jin and Zancudo like this.
  19. Zancudo

Zancudo Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Go WLI, go!

20. GiveOrg

GiveOrg New Member

Warlord Level:
    Hello! Seems like my alliance is nearly dead, only a couple of people complete quests. If you will have a place I would like to join. Nickname- Геворг. Active every day:)