Recruitment WLI - Immediate Openings

BlackAdder666

We have 1 spot open.
1. Hungry for mythical ship?
2. Active player?
3. Played for a while, decent AP?
Then apply to WLI, find us at 3rd spot in alliance ranking!

Last edited:

BlackAdder666

Interfector got our last newbie spot. Onwards we recruit medium and high AP players. Welcome, Interfector! Play hard, have fun and ask any question you have in alliance chat. We do not want to share all our secrets and tips for success with the whole world in forum ;-)

BlackAdder666

WLI are going back to it's fun loving roots. If you have max ap or are close to it and are sick of the stress of aiming for myth ship every week, quest point minimums and threat of being kicked - then come join WLI. We will have fun, share tips and experiences, help nonmaxed players grow stronger. Doing 1080 every week will be appreciated but not mandatory. Players who left WLI honourably on own accord to make room for new questing newbies are very welcome back. Stress free, fun loving, helpful but no guaranteed myth ship is the new motto.

Jowita

[QUOTE = "BlackAdder666, post: 38777, członek: 18"]
Zapraszamy do złożenia wniosku, Interfector. Jestem online i zaakceptuję ...
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]

Mark R.

I Aam currently in Avengers, but that Alliance keeps getting weaker and lower in rankings. Though we still do make Mythical Ship each Season. 54K + power. I would like to join WLI

BlackAdder666

And we just got 1 spot. Write your player name here, send a request to WLI (3rd in AP in alliance list), and I will accept....

Jowita

[QUOTE = "Jowita, post: 39105, członek: 18792"]
[QUOTE = "BlackAdder666, post: 38777, członek: 18"]
Zapraszamy do przesłania wniosku, Interfector. Jestem online i zaakceptuję ...
[/ ZACYTOWAĆ]
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]