Fulfilled WLI - Immediate Openings

Primer

We are full again (at least for now). May be changes coming up and if so I will post in here.

We have had several members retire due to lack of new content and unhappiness with recent changes. We don’t insist on Max points every week (especially from all 5s players) but we have enough active participants that we earn a Mythical ship most weeks anyway.

I give original members a little more leeway than newer members. We do want to maintain our spot as the #1 Alliance on leaderboard just in case the game ever adds a feature where that will actually matter.

Not as strict as some Alliances on points, but generally don’t have to be because we do have a solid core. Those who play PVP every day can typically find time to bust out a few East Quest battles also.

Primer

One more opening due to a player choosing to take a break. Tough to keep people interested in game at this time.

Please apply in game.

StoneCold

Voluntary retirement of a warlord has left WLI with one open spot.

Any warlord wanting to learn the best way of warlording then please submit your application here with a brief history of your WoA journey.

Thank you.
Could I join now ? I'm about to hit level 2500, I play everyday, just want a good and an active guild
Thanks ,
Steve O.

StoneCold

Best of the best are still looking to recruit a couple of warlords.

We're a fun and noisy bunch in chat so come join us. ;) Don't be shy. Send in your application here with a brief history of your WoA journey. :)
I'm trying to be the big fish lol but I need an active guild to grow , is there an opening? Your guild seems active , I think theres only 2 other players that plays , I really need an active guild
Thanks
Steve O.

Primer

I like to join an active guild
Please apply in game. If your in game name is different than StoneCold let me know what it is so I can accept you.

We are Warlords International or WLI. Easy to find at top of Leaderboard. I will hold the open spot for 24 hours for your application.

StoneCold

Please apply in game. If your in game name is different than StoneCold let me know what it is so I can accept you.

We are Warlords International or WLI. Easy to find at top of Leaderboard. I will hold the open spot for 24 hours for your application.
StoneColds me ty let me quit my guild k brt ty again

Primer

Just sent an application. I'm active and I always complete all my ship quests.
I only had one applicant showing and it was player DarkenedSun. Assuming that is your in game name and I accepted. Welcome to the team!