1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Not a bug Wrong Discount price in merchant

Discussion in 'Archived issues' started by Pawel, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Pawel

Pawel New Member

Price before discount is lower than after.... I feel like in most supermarkets
    [​IMG]

Loraykin likes this.
  2. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

:eek::eek::eek::D:DBlack friday is coming!

Pawel likes this.
  3. MayhemMagic

MayhemMagic New Member

I just had this problem with the 4 epic soldiers shard for 2000 or 25% off for 2062. I think the Merchant is drinking too much again lol.

4. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

The bottom right slot always offers an useful item, that's why the base price is higher.

Not a bug then :)

5. Loraykin

Loraykin Active Member

The bottom right slot (number 6) does not always offer a useful item (if useful is defined as: you can immediately use it). But the slot is consistently more expensive.

Merchant slots
    1 2 3
    4 5 6

The prices for upgrade items at the merchant are:

LevelPrice, Slots 3-5Price, Slot 6
    Common100125
    Uncommon300375
    Rare8001100
    Epic20002750
    Legendary45006500
    Mythical990015000

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  6. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

I think "useful" here is being defined as "an upgrade that *some* regiment needs where the green plus sign is applicable". Not sure what happens there if no units need upgrading at the moment. Also can't remember if gold and shards are offered in that slot.

7. Loraykin

Loraykin Active Member

@Spiderman
    I don't think that's correct. Right now, there is a Song of Legendary Deeds in my slot 6, as you can see no green plus sign, and 7 in my inventory (which is also 7 more than I will ever need). I routinely get upgrade items in slot 6 that I have no use for. It's not like I really mind (who's buying upgrade items from the merchant anyway, except maybe on the first few levels?).

Screenshot_20181227-212539_Warlords.jpg Screenshot_20181227-212623_Warlords.jpg

8. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

Loraykin: You are correct and I'm mistaken. I have the same sort of thing in the latest Merchant offerings. :rolleyes::oops: So forget what I said and maybe someone else who's more knowledgeable can explain better. :)

Loraykin likes this.