1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Video Zbyshek PvP - Warlord 20 lvl against Warlord 23 lvl

Discussion in 'Epic Battles' started by archie, Dec 22, 2018.

1. archie

archie Member

I was supposed that fighting against 23 lvl might be a challenge, but it was an easy peasy fight, I even could not fully heal my troops due to a crit by accident.

2. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Hello, @archie.

That's a 3S PvP so it means that Warlord III army is at the same AP level as your army despite having Rank 23 regiments. It's no surprise that you can beat his army.

Rank does not determine the difficulty of a PvP. AP is the key to higher TC and skull rating. For example, my IR is Rank 23 with Mythical Items but it's only 3* so it can't survive if I were to put him up against a 5* Rank 23 regiment.

FYI, Warlord III (aka Warlord ___) is a 1st Gen warlord. He's the one that taught all of us how to get an extra PvP at start of season. He is also a strong advocate of the strategy of gear down before spawn and gear up after spawn so you can breeze through 5×PvP in no time at all and with no regiments lost.

I strongly suspect that Warlord III regiments are not armed to the teeth with optimised items. Just have a look at his regiments statistics using the 'i' button in the battlefield screen when you met him next time.