1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Cannot reproduce Zero* desecrated mounted unit using 2* ability

Discussion in 'Archived issues' started by RasClart, Jan 4, 2019.

1. RasClart

RasClart Member

IOS iPad
    Surprised yesterday during first battle in Port al Shamal to find desecrated mounted unit just slide right past my 2* DG. I asked about this in alliance chat from more advanced players who informed me that this was the 2* ability of the desecrated mounted unit.
    However, this unit had zero stars, the battle was against 2 1* pike units & 3 0* units, archer, mounted & guardian.
    I don’t have any screenshots or video... not very good at that sort of thing.
    Just felt I should report it.

BlueRuby, NoName and BlackAdder666 like this.
  2. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Think this was the same with other units too. Didn’t pay it much mind at the time, but rings a bell now I think of it...

3. RasClart

RasClart Member

My thought on this would be.... either fix it so that they don’t have the abilities...
    Or if u want to keep it as difficult at the beginning as it currently is (which is understandable) then make it fair by posting the 2 stars and the abilities so folk at least know what they’re fighting against.
    Surely that’s fair and not hard to program....???

4. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Could you please attach some screenshots or a video? It would be great to make a more detailed report.

5. RasClart

RasClart Member

Hi Chiri, thx for checking in...
    Screenshots & videos taken, uploaded & posted is a bit beyond my expertise level plus am on business/kiddy vacation atm & don’t have much time to figure stuff like that out.
    Fromwhat iunderstand, this is happening to many... and with all units as Blue said so perhaps someone younger (more technically advanced) could provide a vid or screenshot for Chiri....?
    Thx again Chiri for taking the time